How It Works
Earn Amtrak Guest Rewards points on your online purchases in five simple steps:
- Browse the Amtrak Guest Rewards Points for Shopping online mall and find a retailer you’d like to purchase from. Then simply click on “Go Shopping” and you’ll connect to the retailer's website, where you can shop as normal.
- We’ll track your purchases automatically and calculate how many points you’ve earned.
- Your points will show in your Amtrak Guest Rewards Points for Shopping account as “Pending” within five working days. If your pending points aren’t appearing in your Amtrak Guest Rewards Points for Shopping account after five days, please contact us.
- We'll validate your purchase with the retailer and update your account to show your points as “Approved.” It takes 60 days for a retailer to acknowledge and approve purchase. Your purchases are subject to the retailer’s Terms and Conditions.
- All “Pending” points will be displayed in your Points for Shopping account summary until the merchant approves the awarding of points. Once the points are approved, the points will be credited to your Amtrak Guest Rewards member account within 24 hours of being approved by the merchant.
If you've got more questions, our FAQ page should provide all the answers.
Enable your Internet browser cookies to be sure your points are awarded to your Account.
Cookies are used to track your path from Amtrak Guest Rewards Points for Shopping to the retailer’s website and enable us to allocate the points you earn from your purchase to your Amtrak Guest Rewards Points for Shopping account. For more information on cookies, click here.